Remote Support Services
Do you need help immediately?
Remote technical support can save you time and money by allowing us to troubleshoot software problems without an on-site visit. Some problems which can be solved via remote support include diagnosing error messages, installing software updates, and applying system patches. We can also help you fix configuration errors, and solve some common Windows problems via our remote technical support service. With this service, we can access your computer directly over the internet with your permission and resolve issues that you may be having with your computer.
How it works:
- We send you a link via e-mail or you can access the log in through our site.
- Remote access is granted only with your permission.
- Once we gain access we will be able to see your computer as if we are sitting right in front of it.
- We can remotely access multiple computers simultaneously.
- A chat applet is on screen throughout our remote session so that you can address questions.
- Nothing will be saved to your computer once we are done unless you chose to save it to your pc.
- Ready to setup an Remote Support Session? Call or email us or fill out the online support form.
- Click here to access our login for remote support.